The wonder compound cannabidiol (CBD) has proved to be so effective over the past years as well as in its history and use. Because of its continuing popularity, CBD is now manufactured and sold as a range of different health and wellness products on the Internet, with varying contents, concentration, grade, and quality. Thus, it can be overwhelming and confusing for consumers to find the right products that are suitable to their health and lifestyle needs.
To shed more light on the nature CBD, make sure that you do thorough research learn the facts here before trying out any CBD product. Once you’re ready to incorporate CBD into your daily routine, here is a rundown of the top CBD products:
Topping off this list is probably the most popular and versatile CBD product of all time – CBD oils. Basically, this product is created by extracting the CBD compound from a cannabis plant then diluting it in a carrier oil such as medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) oils. When you are using a CBD product, the effect has to start from the site of administration, then into the bloodstream, and transfer to cannabinoid receptors in the endocannabinoid system (ECS).
Since CBD is a fat-soluble compound, diluting it in substances rich in oil and fats will likely increase its effectiveness when absorbed by the body. CBD oils are usually used for serious health needs that require immediate and strong relief. To incorporate CBD oil in your daily routine, here are some methods:
- Sublingual Application: In simpler terms, sublingual use means that you’re going to place drops of CBD oil under your tongue for around 30 seconds before swallowing it.
- Inhalation: Through smoking and vaping, you can inhale CBD oil that goes straight into your lungs and bloodstream. The types of CBD oils used in inhalation are more concentrated and you can control the dosage you want to take.
- Mixing Into Your Food: If you don’t like the taste of CBD oils, then add a few drops into your food for a burst of flavor in soups, smoothies, coffee, or juices. Make sure to limit the dosage, particularly if you’re going to take it frequently during the day.
To kickstart your morning, a cup of coffee with CBD can instantly boost your energy levels naturally without experiencing the ‘high’ sensation that often comes with tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). It doesn’t take a coffee maker or spending time in cafes every morning to have your cup of CBD coffee.
To prepare your CBD coffee, you’ll only need a blender machine, CBD oil or tincture, and bulletproof coffee. You won’t have to buy a separate CBD coffee and just use the CBD oil that you normally utilize for other consumption methods.
Bulletproof coffees are high-calorie coffee intended to replace calorie loads of your breakfast, with rich antioxidants and healthy fats. As mentioned, CBD works well with oils and fats, thus you can try and see that bulletproof coffee will also work well with CBD.
To make your own CBD coffee, just blend bulletproof coffee, a few drops of CBD oil, and the right amount of hot water. You can even bring it with you anywhere with the help of an insulated container.
CBD Beauty and Topicals
Another way to include CBD into your daily routine is to apply them topically or on your skin. CBD topicals include both skin and hair care products that are perfect for providing remedy and relief for skin issues and even for pampering, self-care sessions.
Generally, CBD topicals include a wide range of products, including lotions, oils, balms, shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments that are meant to be directly applied to the problematic areas of the skin. Applying them topically means that CBD will be directly absorbed into the pores and hair follicles starting with the uppermost epidermal layer. Since they penetrate deep into your skin, CBD is usually featured in revitalizing products.
a. CBD Skin Care
In contrast to other CBD products that target the bloodstream, CBD topicals make use of the compound’s balancing and nourishing qualities for use on troubled areas and sore muscles to provide quicker and more concentrated relief.
CBD topicals don’t simply use CBD as their star ingredient, they also infuse other essential nutrients that are paramount for your skin and hair health. When mixed with CBD, these nutrients get amplified and deliver more promising results. Here are some ways to use it in your daily skincare and haircare routine:
- Vitamins C and E for fighting free radical and sun damage, best used in the morning and paired with sunscreen
- Vitamins A and D for skin cell growth and repair, use in the night together with hydrating moisturizers
- Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids for softening and protecting the skin
If you have skin issues or are suffering from serious skin conditions and want to achieve the indulging effects of CBD, then you can try more concentrated, skin condition-specific topical products. Since they’re stronger than general topicals, you should follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully and avoid slathering the product all over your body.
Some skin problems that you can alleviate through CBD are psoriasis, acne and skin impurities, atopic dermatitis, and seborrheic dermatitis. Before applying CBD products on your skin, make sure that you consult your dermatologist for possible contraindications or allergic reactions.
b. CBD Hair Care
Moving on to your crowning glory, you can incorporate CBD-infused shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments for use on your hair. If you’re suffering from topical irritation, try hair care products with CBD to soothe irritation and inflammation on your scalp, thanks to CBD’s anti-inflammatory properties. Moreover, there are other ways for CBD to improve your hair and scalp health:
- Fatty acids and vitamin E to strengthen hair and scalp, nourish hair strands, and encourage hair growth
- Omega-3, Omega-6, and Omega-9 fatty acids to improve the health of scalp tissues
- 21 amino acids to ward off dull and dry hair, strengthen the hair, reduce dryness, and reveal bouncy, lustrous hair
- Vitamin C and E to protect against harmful UV rays during direct solar exposure
Thanks to CBD’s health and wellness benefits, people can achieve an all-natural, non-psychoactive, and less intoxicating approach to treat health conditions and to improve the quality of life. By choosing the best CBD products to add to your daily routine and knowing how to use them, you can take the path towards better self-care.